Friday 8 June 2012

Introduction






“One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.” - Albert Camus 

Someone once told me that writing an introduction for your blog is writing a novel. You must write very interesting lines so that the reader gets glued to you till the last word. Frankly speaking I am not a seasoned writer and definitely not someone who writes novels. I tried to grab your attention from the famous quote above by Albert Camus because I feel its in line with my blog.. Now that you are reading my introduction, I would like to introduce myself as someone who :
1. Likes to Travel,
2. Likes Photography,
3. Likes bike riding and adventure,
4. and finally , cooking food and eating it..


Through this blog, I would like to provide info about ..the places I travelled , the traveling kit, photos of the visited place, local conveyance there, and at last if possible, food info.. I hope the blog provides you good tip of some beautiful places and helps you to GET UP AND GO there at ease...

4 comments:

  1. Surely its going to be as interesting as you are..
    All the best Baibhav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grt .. nice 2 see you and do hope that your clicks will mesmerize every netizen ..

    ReplyDelete